Enmax Financing options
If you’ve been contemplating a solar system for your home or business now is the time to act!
"Our lease option lets you choose the down payment and resulting monthly payments, so you can manage the cost over a 15-year term. Our lease option provides a limited maintenance, repair and replacement warranty for the duration of your lease. Terms and conditions apply."
ATB Funding options
As one of the few select solar installers across Alberta who is qualified to do so, we at CBI Solar are now able to offer premium funding options through ATB to ensure your solar system can be installed and paid for today.
Homeowners can receive up to 30 per cent off solar panel installation costs to a maximum rebate of $10,000 under the Energy Efficiency Alberta residential program. We’ll help you go green with an:
• Unsecured Linked Line of Credit as low as Prime + 2.00%, or
• Unsecured Variable Rate Time Plan Personal Loan with amortizations of 5, 10, or 15 years as low as Prime + 2.00% (5 year variable rate terms only)
Businesses and Nonprofits
The Energy Efficiency Alberta commercial solar rebates are based on the size of the installation and calculated at $0.75 per watt. Businesses and nonprofit organizations are eligible for rebates up to 25 per cent of system costs,
to a maximum rebate of $500,000.
Agricultural? We can customize
financing to suit your needs with:
• Loans up to $100,000
• Amortization periods up to 15 years
• Loan value up to 80%
• Rate of Prime + 1.00% for solar purchase and installation contracts greater than $25,000
• Rate of Prime + 2.00% for solar purchase and installation contracts less than $25,000
• Fixed rates also available.